City Pest Control Edmonton
529- Bell Court SW Edmonton AB
Notice to Residents
PREPARATION SHEET FOR MICE
We will treat your premises for Mice between 8.00am to 6.00pm. Please make proper arrangements for accessing yours premises.
Following precautions will help you for avoiding this pest in the house
- All kitchen and bathroom counter surfaces must be clean and grease free, especially around, microwave, stove, toaster and fridge
- Ensure the area next to the outside walls and the garage, crawlspace, attic, storage areas, are neat and tidy
- Dirty dishes should not be left overnight
- Remove bird feeders from deck and backyard and there should not be spilled seed on the ground
- Remove stuff from the kitchen and bathroom cupboards especially underneath the sinks , so potential entry point for mice entrance in the house should be checked
- Eliminate hiding places such as stacks of firewood and dense vegetation around the building
The technician will place baits in some closed bait station indoors beyond the access of kids and pets. Please do not move them as they have poison bait inside. At certain places there will be glue boards placed for capturing mice. Outdoors, if required there will be some temper proof and weather resistant equipments (big bait station) placed which also contain poisonous bait inside.
We will also provide you with a map for the location of all the bait stations, so you are well aware of the treatments for mice control. All other instructions and future plans will be provided to you by the technician after inspecting your premises
If you have further questions, please contact us at: 780-707-1686.
In any emergency, please contact Poison Control Centre at: 1-800-332-1414.
Thank you for your time and cooperation.