City Pest Control Edmonton
529- Bell Court SW Edmonton AB
Notice to Residents
PREPARATION SHEET FOR CARPENTER ANTS
We will treat your premises for Carpenter Ants between 8.00am to 5.00pm. Please make proper arrangements for accessing yours premises. You are also advised to keep away from treated area at least for 4-hours.
We advise you to keep your doors and windows closed if you reside on the ground floor, as we are treating exterior perimeters of your building. Also you are requested to keep away from treated areas for at least 4 hours.
In order to get better results of the treatment, please complete the following preparations.
- Everything should be moved 30 inches away from the exterior walls of the building (e.g. BBQ, wood, toys, etc).
- Tree branches and vegetation should be at least 20 inches away from the wall
- Clutter should be reduced as carpenter ants hide near moisture and heat
- In case of inside treatment for carpenter ants, vacuum close to cracks and crevices in order to remove food particles from all areas of the floor
- Kitchen should be cleaned, especially under the stove, refrigerator and there should not be any food left out in the open.
- All the gaps around windows, doors or sidings that may allow moisture inside the house, should be filled
- Repair any pipe leakage and dripping taps.
- Rotting wood in the house, underneath deck or in the landscaping area should be disposed immediately
- Crawl spaces and attics should be properly ventilated
If you have further questions, please contact us at: 780-707-1686.
Note: You may experience more carpenter ant activity in the next few days due to the effectiveness of the chemicals.
In any emergency, please contact Poison Control Centre at: 1-800-332-1414.
Thank you for your time and cooperation.